Founded in 1750, Mint Hill exudes the charm of a small Southern town, while being just minutes away from Charlotte. Access to Mint Hill is made easy by the major interstates I-485, I-85, and I-77, and by NC 51, which travels through the center of the town.
The Town of Mint Hill includes approximately 300 businesses and is close to excellent public and private schools, several country clubs, private and public golf courses, and numerous recreational venues and parks.
Total Land Area: 25 Sq. Miles
For more information about Mint Hill, visit WELCOME TO MINT HILL, a 64-page welcome guide provided by the Mint Hill Chamber of Commerce and Mint Hill Historical Society.
• Highly rated public schools, charter schools, and the state’s largest private school community in Charlotte, North Carolina
• Two major healthcare networks with excellent reputations, Novant Health and Atrium Health
• 280-acre Steven’s Creek Preserve, once completed will feature rich forest, flora, fauna, and a 12,000-square-foot Visitor Center providing nature-based education and programs.
• Charlotte Douglas International Airport, named “one of the best airports in the US,” within a 20-mile radius of CHEVAL
• Charlotte’s best restaurants, high-end shops, and specialty boutiques
• Harris Teeter, nationally ranked in the Top 10 Best Grocery Store Brands by Consumer Reports, and Publix, conveniently located in Downtown Mint Hill