Founded in 1750, Mint Hill is steeped in all the traditions and charm of a small Southern town but just minutes away from the international city of Charlotte with all of it’s conveniences of a modern lifestyle.
The Town of Mint Hill includes approximately 300 businesses and is in close proximity of excellent public and private schools, several country clubs, private and public golf courses and numerous recreational venues and parks.
Located a mere 19 miles west of Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Mint Hill’s quaint location provides busy residents a welcoming, relaxing pace of life to call home.
Geographic Size: Approx. 6.5 miles by 6 miles
*2010 Demographic Profile
• Highly rated public schools, charter schools, and the state’s largest private school community in Charlotte, North Carolina
• Two major healthcare networks with excellent reputations, Novant Health and Atrium Health
• 280-acre Steven’s Creek Preserve, once completed will feature rich forest, flora, fauna, and a 12,000-square-foot Visitor Center providing nature-based education and programs.
• Charlotte Douglas International Airport, named “one of the best airports in the US,” within a 20-mile radius of CHEVAL
• Charlotte’s best restaurants, high-end shops, and specialty boutiques
• Harris Teeter, nationally ranked in the Top 10 Best Grocery Store Brands by Consumer Reports, and Publix, conveniently located in Downtown Mint Hill